- A patronymic surname.
- A rural locality in South Australia.
- A township in the Rainy River District, Ontario.
- A small unincorporated community in DeKalb County, Alabama, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Terrell County, Georgia, United States.
- A village in Sangamon County, Illinois.
- A city in Dallas County, Iowa.
- An unincorporated community and census-designated place in Allegany County, Maryland.
- An unincorporated community in Wright County, Missouri, United States.
- A small city in Lac qui Parle County, Minnesota.
- A village in Richardson County, Nebraska.
- A ghost town in Colfax County, New Mexico.
- A tiny city in Kidder County, North Dakota.
- An unincorporated community in Shelby County, Ohio, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Benton County, Oregon, United States.
- A borough of Fayette County, Pennsylvania.
- A town in Navarro County, Texas.
- A neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- An unincorporated community in Greenbrier County, West Virginia, United States.