- IPA(key): /ˈaɪnˌtsuːk/ (standard)
- IPA(key): /ˈaɪ̯nˌtsʊx/ (northern and central Germany, chiefly colloquial)
- move, moving in (the act of moving to a particular dwelling)
- ceremonial entry, entrance, such as of soldiers into a city, dancers into a hall, etc.
- (sports) advancement (the reaching of the next round in a tournament)
- (banking) collection of payments due; withdrawal of banknotes
- (typography) indentation
- The direction (of moving, entering, collecting) is given with the preposition in + accusative.
Declension of Einzug
- Einzug in Duden online