See also: Appendix:Variations of "ice"
- (sports) Abbreviation of Iceland.
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- (government, US) Immigration and Customs Enforcement - a law-enforcement agency of the United States Federal government.
- (rail transport) InterCityExpress (German high speed train)
ICE (plural ICEs)
- Acronym of internal combustion engine, internal-combustion engine.
- (computing) Initialism of internal compiler error.
- (computing) in-circuit emulator
- (automotive, slang) to occupy a reserved electric car parking space (especially one equipped with a charger) with an internal-combustion-engined car (ICE car)
- ice, compress, elevation (first-aid)
- International Cultural Exchange
- In Case of Emergency, (used in mobile phones followed by the number to call if the phone’s owner is injured).
- in-car entertainment
- intercontinental exchange