- (sports) Abbreviation of Iceland.
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- (government, US) Immigration and Customs Enforcement - a law-enforcement agency of the United States Federal government.
- (rail transport) Intercity-Express (alternative spelling: "InterCityExpress") (German high speed train)
ICE (plural ICEs)
- (automotive) Acronym of internal combustion engine, internal-combustion engine.
- (computing) Initialism of internal compiler error.
- (computing) in-circuit emulator, in-circuit emulation
- Initialism of In Case of Emergency (used in mobile phones followed by the number to call if the phone’s owner is injured)
- (automotive) Initialism of in-car entertainment.
- Initialism of International Cultural Exchange.
- (medicine) Initialism of ice, compress, elevation (first-aid)
- Initialism of intercontinental exchange.
- (automotive, slang) to occupy a reserved electric car parking space (especially one equipped with a charger) with an internal-combustion-engined car (ICE car)