automotive (not comparable)
- Having the ability to move by itself; self-propelled or self-propelling.
- Of, or relating to motor vehicles.
- 2006, Edwin Black, chapter 1, in Internal Combustion:
- But electric vehicles and the batteries that made them run became ensnared in corporate scandals, fraud, and monopolistic corruption that shook the confidence of the nation and inspired automotive upstarts.
having the ability to move by itself; self-propelled or self-propelling
of, or relating to motor vehicles
automotive (plural automotives)
Borrowed from English automotive.
- automotive (pertaining to motor vehicles)