- (informal, Internet slang, text messaging, humorous) Initialism of .
- 1991 September 14, Brian A. Bargmeyer, “Re: Drugs and kids -- the neverending flame-fest”, in alt.drugs, Usenet:
- IMNAAHO (In my not at all humble opinion) I feel that anybody who passes their judgement on others without considering that person's context is acting in most heinously ethnocentric (anthro term) fashion.
- 1995 October 30, Chad R Orzel, “Re: David Brin: Recommendations?”, in rec.arts.sf.written, Usenet:
- _Earth_ is possibly my least favorite Brin novel (though _The Practice Effect_ probably edges it out...)- it really didn't do much for me. There were some interesting ideas there, but it just didn't click, IMNAAHO.
- IMNSHO (In My Not So Humble Opinion)
- IMHO (In My Humble Opinion)