- A harvest festival celebrated by ethnic Chinese and Vietnamese people, held in late September or early October.
- The East Asian festivals originating/inspired/co-opted from the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, collectively.
- (Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese): Moon Festival
- (Chinese festival): Zhongqiu Festival, Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, Chinese Moon Festival, Chinese Thanksgiving, Chinese Harvest Festival
- (Japanese festival): Tsukimi, Tsukimi Festival, Otsukimi, Otsukimi Festival, Japanese Mid-Autumn Festival, Japanese Moon Festival, Japanese Thanksgiving, Japanese Harvest Festival
- (Korean festival): Chuseok (추석, 秋夕), Chuseok Festival, Hangawi (한가위), Hangawi Festival, Korean Mid-Autumn Festival, Korean Thanksgiving, Korean Harvest Festival
- (Vietnamese festival): Tet Trung Thu, Vietnamese Mid-Autumn Festival, Vietnamese Moon Festival, Vietnamese Thanksgiving, Vietnamese Harvest Festival