- 1 English
- 2 Afrikaans
- 3 Ewe
- 4 German
- 5 Hunsrik
- 6 Indonesian
- 7 Luxembourgish
- 8 Malay
- 9 Scots
- Septembre (obsolete)
From Middle English, from late Old English, from Old French septembre, Latin september (“seventh month”), from septem (“seven”), from Proto-Indo-European *septḿ̥ (“seven”); September was the seventh month in the Roman calendar.
- (UK) IPA(key): /sɛpˈtɛmbə/
- (US) enPR: sĕp-tĕmʹbər IPA(key): /sɛpˈtɛmbəɹ/
- Rhymes: -ɛmbə(r)
Audio (US) (file)
September (plural Septembers)
- The ninth month of the Gregorian calendar, following August and preceding October. Abbreviations: Sep or Sep., Sept or Sept.
- Late September is a beautiful time of year.
- This was one of the warmest Septembers on record.
- (rare) A female or male given name.
- For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:September.
- Endless September
- Eternal September
- May-September romance
- September call-up
- september elm
- september equinox
- September Group
- September Massacres
- September people
- September that never ended
- September thorn
- (Gregorian calendar months) Gregorian calendar month; January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December (Category: en:Gregorian calendar months)
September m (genitive Septembers or September, plural September)
- September in Duden online
September m (plural September)
- Im September rehnd’s immer fiel.
- It always rains a lot in September .
- (months) bulan-bulan: Januari, Februari, Maret, April, Mei, Juni, Juli, Agustus, September, Oktober, November, Desember
- (Gregorian calendar months) Mount am Gregorianesche Kalenner; Januar, Februar, Mäerz, Abrëll, Mee, Juni, Juli, August, September, Oktober, November, Dezember (Category: lb:Months)
September (Jawi spelling سيڤتيمبر)
- September (ninth month of the Gregorian calendar)