Minus (plural Minuses)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Minus is the 34758th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 650 individuals. Minus is most common among Black/African American (66.46%) and White (26.62%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Minus”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 2, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 596.
- (mathematics) minus (negative quantity)
- minus (defect or deficiency)
- (colloquial) minus (minus sign)
- Synonym: Minuszeichen
Declension of Minus [neuter, strong]
- “Minus” in Duden online