- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /nɔːˈwiː.dʒən/
- (US) IPA(key): /nɔɹˈwiː.dʒən/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -iːdʒən
- A native of Norway.
- A kind of fishing boat on the Great Lakes of North America.
- (uncountable) The language of Norway, which has two official forms, Bokmål and Nynorsk.
native of Norway
language of Norway
- Of or pertaining to Norway (the country)
- Of or pertaining to the Norwegian people
- Of or pertaining to the Norwegian language
of or pertaining to Norway
of or pertaining to Norwegians
of or pertaining to the Norwegian language
- Norwegian language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Norwegian–English Dictionary: from Webster's Dictionary — the Rosetta Edition.
- ISO 639-1 code no, ISO 639-3 code nor
The information above is for the entire language. There are two varieties of it: