See also: perry
- Rhymes: -ɛɹi
- A topographic surname from Old English derived from the Old English pyrige (“a pear tree”).
- A unisex given name.
- A unisex given name transferred from the surname.
- A diminutive of the unisex given name Peregrine.
- A placename:
- A township in Ontario, Canada
- A village and civil parish in Huntingdonshire district, Cambridgeshire, England (OS grid ref TL1467).
- A hamlet in Preston parish and Wingham parish, Dover district, Kent, England (OS grid ref TR2559). 
- A suburb of Birmingham, West Midlands, England (OS grid ref SP0792). 
- Related terms: Perry Barr
- A minor river, the River Perry, in Shropshire, England, which joins the Severn north-west of Shrewsbury.
- A number of places in the United States:
- A town in Arkansas.
- A city, the county seat of Taylor County, Florida.
- A city, the county seat of Houston County, Georgia.
- A village in Illinois.
- A city in Dallas County, Iowa.
- A city in Kansas.
- A town in Maine.
- A city in Michigan.
- A city in Missouri.
- A village in Ohio.
- A city, the county seat of Noble County, Oklahoma.
- A city in Utah.
- A number of townships in the United States, listed under Perry Township.