Pfannkuchen m (genitive Pfannkuchens, plural Pfannkuchen)
- a pancake
- (regional, Eastern Germany, especially Brandenburg and Berlin) a filled doughnut, a Berliner
- German pancakes are usually eaten for lunch or supper. They are also wider and often thinner than their American equivalents. Therefore, American breakfast pancakes are sometimes called Pancakes when offered by German cafés.
Declension of Pfannkuchen
- (pancake): Palatschinke f (Austrian)
- (filled doughnut): Berliner m; Berliner Ballen m; Berliner Pfannkuchen m
- Pfannkuchen in Duden online