- The largest city in Pennsylvania, United States; the county seat of coterminous Philadelphia County, and a former capital of the United States.
- (historical) A city of the Decapolis; modern Amman, Syria.
- (historical) A city in Lydia; modern Alaşehir, Turkey.
- A locale in the United States; named for the city in Pennsylvania.
- A village in Brandenburg, Germany; named for the city in Pennsylvania.
- A village in Tyne and Wear, England; named for the city in Pennsylvania.
- A suburb of Cape Town, South Africa.
largest city in Pennsylvania