- (Canada) Abbreviation of Quebec, a province of Canada.
- (Canada) Abbreviation of Quebec City, capital of the province of Quebec, Canada.
- (Philippines) Initialism of Quezon City, city in Metro Manila and former capital of the Philippines.
- → Tagalog: Kyusi
QC (countable and uncountable, plural QCs)
- (UK, Canada, New Zealand, occasionally Australia) Initialism of Queen's Counsel. and postnominal.
- Initialism of quality control.
- (aviation) Initialism of quick change: a type of aircraft that can be rapidly switched between passenger and cargo configurations
- Abbreviation of Québec., a province of Canada