- Initialism of nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted.
- NB: Do not write below this line.
- Abbreviation of northbound.
- (Canada) Initialism of New Brunswick, a Canadian province.
- West Nusa Tenggara, a province of Indonesia.
Nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Initialism of 牛屄.
- Initialism of Nouveau-Brunswick (“New Brunswick”), a province of Canada