- An English ethnic surname for someone with Scottish ancestry.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A census-designated place in Arkansas
- An unincorporated town in Van Buren Township, LaGrange County, Indiana, USA
- A city in Louisiana
- A town in New York
- A village in Ohio
- A municipality in Quebec
- A town in Saskatchewan
- One of seven towns in Wisconsin
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Scott is the 36th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 439,530 individuals. Scott is most common among White (60.2%) and Black/African American (32.9%) individuals.
Scott (plural Scotts)