See also: shaw
- Rhymes: -ɔː
- An English topographic surname for someone who lived by a small wood or copse.
- A place name, including:
- A town in Shaw and Crompton parish, Oldham borough, Greater Manchester, England (OS grid ref SD9308).
- A village near Newbury, Berkshire, England.
- A village near Melksham, Wiltshire, England.
- An unincorporated community in Neosho County, Kansas, United States.
- A small city in Mississippi, United States.
- A neighbourhood of Washington, D.C., United States.
- A neighbourhood of St. Louis, Missouri.
- a surname from Min Nan of Chinese origin