|This is a Wiktionary user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wiktionary, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wiktionary itself. The original page is located at.
Hi! I'm PerfectlyOutOfSync. I have lived in the UK for all of my life and was also born there. A close family member has ties to Cantonese and Meixian Hakka languages, which is why I wish to contribute in those areas. I have strong interests in drawing, linguistics and learning languages. I am an active contributor to the English Wiktionary and essentially nowhere else. I don't mind about pronouns - but 'she' or 'they' would be preferred. I'm also a big fan of K-pop. I'm still very new to the site (joined in 2018) so please, of course, point out my mistakes or delete any possible errors I have made.
- Adding Cantonese pronunciation to Chinese entries
- Adding Pinyin entries for Chinese entries
- Adding Jyutping entries for Chinese entries
- Fixing English entries
- Merging Mandarin and Cantonese definitions
- Moving translingual definitions to Chinese
- Pages for dialectical synonyms of a character/word
- Adding dialectical synonyms to the modules
- ^ My mother is Chinese and spoke Hakka at home, while speaking Cantonese outside home. So, I am half Chinese and half British.
- ^ I began to draw 'seriously' in January of 2017.
- ^ I am currently learning Cantonese and at a beginner-intermediate level. When young, I was never taught any Cantonese (at all), so I have decided to self-teach myself the language. At my school, it is mandatory to take French lessons.
- ^ It's gotten to a point where I don't even care if someone calls me 'it'. But, still, I would prefer being called 'she' or 'they'.
- ^ I stan a lot of groups.
- ^ You can do this at my Talk Page.