||This user's time zone is GMT+1.
What I have a lot of at home.
Hi! I'm PerfectlyOutOfSync. I have lived in the UK for all of my life and was also born there. A close family member has ties to Cantonese and Meixian Hakka languages, which is why I wish to contribute in those areas. I have strong interests in drawing, linguistics and learning languages. I am an active contributor to the English Wiktionary and essentially nowhere else. I don't mind about pronouns - but 'she' or 'they' would be preferred. I'm also a big fan of K-pop. I'm still very new to the site (joined in 2018) so please, of course, point out my mistakes or delete any possible errors I have made.
- Adding Cantonese pronunciation to Chinese entries
- Adding Pinyin entries for Chinese entries
- Adding Jyutping entries for Chinese entries
- Fixing English entries
- Merging Mandarin and Cantonese definitions
- Moving translingual definitions to Chinese
- Pages for dialectical synonyms of a character/word
- Adding dialectical synonyms to the modules
- ^ My mother is Chinese and spoke Hakka at home, while speaking Cantonese outside home. So, I am half Chinese and half British.
- ^ I began to draw 'seriously' in January of 2017.
- ^ I am currently learning Cantonese and at a beginner-intermediate level. When young, I was never taught any Cantonese (at all), so I have decided to self-teach myself the language. At my school, it is mandatory to take French lessons.
- ^ It's gotten to a point where I don't even care if someone calls me 'it'. But, still, I would prefer being called 'she' or 'they'.
- ^ I stan a lot of groups.
- ^ You can do this at my Talk Page.