See also: Aggression
- The act of initiating hostilities or invasion.
- The practice or habit of launching attacks.
- Hostile or destructive behavior or actions.
- 2018, Michael Cottakis – LSE, “Colliding worlds: Donald Trump and the European Union”, in LSE's blog:
- The decision to impose a steel and aluminum tariff is an act of aggression which makes trade war between the two pillars of the West a grim possibility.
act of initiating hostilities or invasion
the practice or habit of launching attacks
hostile or destructive behavior or actions
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- aggression on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- aggression in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- aggression in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
Declension of aggression