See also: Analyst
analyst (plural analysts)
- Someone who analyzes.
- Someone who is an analytical thinker.
- (mathematics) A mathematician who studies real analysis.
- (computing) A systems analyst.
- (psychiatry) A practitioner of psychoanalysis.
- 1952, Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man, Penguin Books (2014), page 185:
- “I had a difficult session with my analyst last evening and the slightest thing is apt to set me off.”
- A financial analyst; a business analyst.
person who analyses
systems analyst — see systems analyst
financial or business analyst
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked