- lime (inorganic material containing calcium)
- whitewash (lime and water mixture)
Declension of aol
Terms derived from aol
First Conjugation (A)
* Indirect relative
† Archaic or dialect form
|Radical||Eclipsis||with h-prothesis||with t-prothesis|
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- "aol" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- “1 áel” in Dictionary of the Irish Language, Royal Irish Academy, 1913–76.
- Entries containing “aol” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “aol” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.