apostate (not comparable)
- Guilty of apostasy.
- We must punish this apostate priest.
apostate (plural apostates)
- A person who has renounced a religion or faith.
- (Roman Catholicism) One who, after having received sacred orders, renounces his clerical profession.
person who renounces a religion or faith
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of apostatar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of apostatar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of apostatar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of apostatar
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of apostatar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of apostatar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of apostatar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of apostatar.