Audio (US) (file)
- (transitive) To sort or arrange according to characteristic or class.
- They appear […] no ways assorted to those with whom they must associate.
- (intransitive) To be of a kind with.
- (intransitive) To be associated with; to consort with.
- (transitive) To furnish with, or make up of, various sorts or a variety of goods.
- to assort a cargo
To sort or arrange according to characteristic or class
To be associated with; to consort with
- third-person singular present indicative of assortir