See also: buile
buille m (genitive singular buille, nominative plural buillí)
- blow, stroke
- (speech, music, etc.) beat
- Synonym: béim
- (as adverb) a little, somewhat
Declension of buille
Forms with the definite article
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
- "buille" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “buille” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “buille” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.
- buille chultarail (“culture shock”)
|Scottish Gaelic mutation|
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.