- simple past tense and past participle of
- Damaged or injured by fire or heat.
- (of food) Carbonised.
- The toast was too burnt to eat.
- (of a person) Having a sunburn.
- (of a colour) Being darker than standard, especially browner.
damaged or injured by fire or heat
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked