cante m (plural cantes)
- (regional) Alternative form of
- (music, Portugal) genre of traditional music from the Portuguese region of Alentejo, usually performed a cappella by amateur choral groups
- Synonym: cante alentejano
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of cantar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of cantar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of cantar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of cantar
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of cantar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of cantar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of cantar.