See also: cornucópia
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌkɔː.nəˈkəʊ.pi.ə/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌkɔːɹ.nəˈkoʊ.pi.ə/, /ˌkɔːɹ.njəˈkoʊ.pi.ə/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file)
- (Greek mythology) A goat's horn endlessly overflowing with fruit, flowers and grain; or full of whatever its owner wanted.
- A hollow horn- or cone-shaped object, filled with edible or useful things.
- An abundance or plentiful supply.
- The store provided a veritable cornucopia of modern gadgets.
mythical horn endlessly overflowing with food and drink
hollow horn- or cone-shaped object, filled with edible or useful things
abundance or plentiful supply