- Inclined to drowse; heavy with sleepiness; lethargic; dozy.
- I was feeling drowsy and so decided to make a cup of coffee to try to wake myself up.
- Disposing to sleep; lulling; soporific.
- It was a warm, drowsy summer afternoon.
- Dull; stupid.
inclined to drowse
disposing to sleep
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Read in another language
This page is available in 14 languages