endpoint (plural endpoints)
- Either of the two points at the ends of a line segment.
- (biology, medicine) A defined occurrence during the observation period of an experiment or study.
- (chemistry) The stage in a titration at which a change in the colour of an indicator indicates that no more titrant should be added.
- (networking, telecommunications) The entity at one end of a connection.
- (programming) Part of a system that serves as a hook, allowing third-party code to intercept and modify behaviour at that point.
- (mathematics) Either of the two nodes of a graph of degree 1.
either of two points at the end of a line
entity at one end of a connection