- simple past tense and past participle of
- Longer in length or extension; elongated.
- Stretched out or pulled out; expanded.
- Lasting longer; protracted.
- 2022 January 26, “News in pictures: Last trains to Scottish nuclear power plant”, in RAIL, number 949, page 30:
- After 46 years of service, Hunterston B nuclear power plant in North Ayrshire closed on January 7. The facility had been life-extended on several occasions, before the decision to close came after cracks were found in the core.
- Having a large scope or range; extensive.
- (of a typeface) Wider than usual.
stretched out or pulled out; expanded
lasting longer; protracted
having a large scope or range; extensive
wider than usual
- extended ASCII
- extended basic block
- extended family
- extended Latin
- extended memory
- extended metaphor
- extended order drill
- extended phenotype
- extended play
- extended shinjitai
- extended static checking
- extended vocabulary