See also: far away
Alternative forms edit
Audio (Southern England) (file)
faraway (not comparable)
- She lived in a faraway village in a faraway land.
- Not mentally present, as when daydreaming.
- There was a faraway look on his face.
faraway (plural faraways)
- One who lives a great distance away.
- 2004, Richard Benke, The Ghost Ocean, page 182:
- The Neighbors, the enviros, the real and the want-to-be cowpokes, the locals and the faraways, the rich and the wishful, the purported miners all said they wanted to buy out Braden.