See also: Fascist
- Of or relating to fascism.
- Supporting the principles of fascism.
- (informal) Unfairly oppressive or needlessly strict.
- I have a fascist boss.
of or relating to fascism
supporting the principles of fascism
informal: unfairly oppressive or needlessly strict
fascist (plural fascists)
- A member of a political party or other organization that advocates fascist principles.
- A proponent of fascism.
proponent of fascism
- “fascist” in Douglas Harper, Online Etymology Dictionary, 2001–2017.