Alternative forms edit
Audio (AU) (file)
girlie (plural girlies)
- (slang) A magazine targeting an adult male audience and containing nude or semi-nude photographs of women.
- When Grandma came to visit, the boy hid the girlies in his dresser so she wouldn't see them.
- (colloquial) A young girl.
Derived terms edit
- (slang) Of entertainment, involving attractive women or images thereof, usually nude or wearing skimpy clothing.
- Characteristic of a stereotypical girl, very effeminate, sweet; unmasculine.
- 2005, Victoria Pade, Tales From Elk Creek, page 76:
- He said he wasn't paying good money for girlie hair — that's what he called it anytime we wanted to go into town to have a real haircut.