grower (plural growers)
- A farmer; one who grows things.
- He was an orange grower from Florida.
- Something that grows.
- These flowers are fast growers
- 2015 February 7, Val Bourne, “The quiet man of the world of snowdrops”, in The Daily Telegraph (London), page G8:
- Someone or something who becomes more likeable over time
- I didn't like the song at first, but it is a real grower.
- (slang) A man whose penis does not show its full size until it is erect.
- Antonym: shower
A farmer who grows things
man whose penis does not show its full size until it is erect