- (uncountable) Those qualities or features that are imperfect; the characteristic, state, or quality of being imperfect.
- You can accept your imperfection or try to improve.
- (countable) Something that makes something else less than perfect; a blemish, impurity, error, etc.
- He loves me despite my imperfections.
- (quality of being imperfect): corruption
- (something that prevents perfection): fault, flaw, mark, problem, weakness
- See also Thesaurus:defect
state of being imperfect
something that makes something else less than perfect
imperfection f (plural imperfections)
- “imperfection” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).