- The condition of being impure; because of contamination, pollution, adulteration or insufficient purification.
- Even animals in the Jewish system cause impurity only when they are dead.
- A component or additive that renders something else impure.
- The impurities in the iron ore made extraction of the iron very difficult.
- A state of immorality or sin; especially the weakness of the flesh: inchastity.
- With his cheating, lying and stealing, he epitomised the impurity of humanity.
the condition of being impure
a component or additive that renders something else impure
a state of immorality
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.