love nest (plural love nests)
- (idiomatic, colloquial) A residence, especially a condominium or cabin, where a couple (particularly a newly married couple) can enjoy each other's company.
2003, Sara Bliss, The Thoroughly Modern Married Girl: Staying Sensational After Saying "I Do", ISBN 0767913701, page 29:
- You two may enter the real estate process assuming that finding a little love nest is simply a matter of spotting a dream pad, placing an offer, and picking out curtains.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) A room, especially a bedroom or boudoir, used for sexual intercourse.
- (idiomatic, colloquial, dated) vagina
- 1797-1801, Marquis de Sade - Juliette (translated)
- He....jerked my legs apart and, while the unconscious old kraut's juice seeped from my love nest, buried his face in the moist crevice, sucking, licking and lapping with the energy of ten men.