lychee (plural lychees)
- The Chinese tropical fruit tree Litchi chinensis, of the soapberry family.
- That tree's bright red oval fruit with a single stone surrounded by a fleshy white aril.
- A soft pink-red colour, like that of a lychee rind (also called lychee red).
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- The OED lists this as a variant of litchi.
- Webster’s Third New International lists this as a variant of litchi.