made in China
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: Manufactured in the People's Republic of China.
- (idiomatic) Cheaply manufactured; of poor or low quality, especially if made in East Asia.
manufactured in the PRC
cheaply manufactured, especially in East Asia; of poor or low quality
- made in China (cheaply and poorly manufactured, especially in East Asia)
- Comprei uma camiseta made in China que não durou um mês.
- I bought a T-shirt made in China that wore out in less than a month.