See also: micel-
- big, large; great
- Þēs hætt is tō miċel mīnum hēafde.
- This hat is too big for my head.
- Sēo sunne is māre þonne sē mōna.
- The sun is bigger than the moon.
- Þæt is sēo mǣste mūs þe ic ǣfre ġeseah!
- That's the biggest mouse I've ever seen!
- much, a lot
- Hū miċel sċeal iċ þē?
- How much do I owe you?
- c. 900, The Consolation of Philosophy
- Hwæðer miċel feoh mæġ ǣniġne mann dōn swā ġesǣliġne þæt hē nānes þinges māran ne þearf?
- Can a lot of money make anyone so happy that they don't need anything more?
Declension of miċel — Strong
Declension of miċel — Weak