moirt f (genitive singular moirte)
Declension of moirt
- moirtiúil (“dreggy, muddy, turbid”, adjective)
- moirtiúlacht f (“muddiness, turbidity”)
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
- "moirt" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “moirt” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “moirt” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.
|Scottish Gaelic mutation|
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.