- (Britain) Used in direct address to peers of the realm, usually now excluding dukes and the Lords Spiritual.
- (Britain) Used in direct address to bishops, particularly Anglican ones.
- (Britain) Used in direct address to the Lord Mayors of certain important cities, including London and Canterbury.
- (Britain) Used in direct address to certain judges, particularly High Court Judges and above.
- (dukes; archbishops; the bishop of Meath and Kildare in Ireland; other bishops apart from British English): your Grace
- (bishops comprising the Lords Spiritual): my Lord Bishop
- (judges): Your Honour, Your Worship
- m'lord, m'lud
- (especially in correspondence) my Lord Duke, my Lord Marquis, my Lord Bishop, my Lord of (London, etc.)
- Alternative form of