- The act of placing or putting in place; the act of locating or positioning; the state of being placed.
- A location or position.
- It seems to me that the placement of that poster could be better.
- The act of matching a person with a job
- The agency does not guarantee placement, but they work on commission.
- (UK) A temporary posting of a person to a particular workplace to enable them to gain work experience.
- 2021 May 19, Paul Stephen, “Our railway in RAIL's next 40 years: Amy McAllister”, in RAIL, number 931, page 36:
- During my first placement on Enabling Works on the Curzon Street Station site, I was able to visit the site on many occasions, which allowed me to gain a greater appreciation of the work that goes into a project of this scale.
- (astrology) The zodiacal region of the sky in which the sun, moon, or a planet appears at the time and place of a person's birth.
the act of placing or putting in place
a location or position
the act of matching a person with a job
placement m (plural placements)
- “placement”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.