Audio (US) (file)
professional (plural professionals)
- A person who belongs to a profession
- A person who earns his living from a specified activity
- An expert.
person who belongs to a profession
person who earns his living from a specified activity
- Of, pertaining to, or in accordance with the (usually high) standards of a profession.
- That is carried out for money, especially as a livelihood.
- (by extension) Expert.
- non-professional, nonprofessional
- semi-professional, semiprofessional
of, pertaining to, or in accordance with the standards of a profession
that is carried out as a livelihood
professional m, f (masculine and feminine plural professionals)
professional m, f (plural professionals)