pushover (plural pushovers)
- Someone who is easily swayed or influenced to change his/her mind or comply.
- I'm a pushover when it comes to buying new kitchen gadgets.
- Someone who lets him/herself be picked or bullied on without defending or standing up for him/herself.
- Something that is easy to do or accomplish; an easy task.
- (someone who is easily swayed or influenced): little girl, mollusc, nose of wax
- (someone who lets him/herself be picked-on or bullied): nestle-cock, softy, wuss; see also Thesaurus:milksop
Someone who is easily swayed or influenced to change his/her mind or comply
Someone who lets himself be picked or bullied on without defending or stand up for him/herself