rabe (plural rabes)
- Alternative spelling of
- 2015 July 16, Joanne Starkey, “Restaurant Review: Scarpetta Beach in Montauk Offers Meals to Match the View”, in New York Times:
- All the baking is done in-house, from the impressive selections in the breadbasket, including a stuffed bread with cheese, salami and broccoli rabe, to the desserts, like the feathery-light flourless chocolate cake, paired with a caramel gelato and topped off with a crisp chocolate tuile.
rabe m (plural rabes)
- (informal) rest, leftovers
- Synonym: reste
- Y’a du rabe, qui en veut ? ― (please add an English translation of this usage example)
- “rabe” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
rabe (Cyrillic spelling рабе)