racist (plural racists)
- A person who believes in or supports racism; a person who believes that a particular race is superior to others.
- 2009, Shirley R. Steinberg, Diversity and Multiculturalism: A Reader, page 104:
- Almost all the students I interviewed and worked with in group-facilitated discussions resisted being called a racist. This label was just too painful and for most students would not be accepted.
person who believes a particular race is superior to others.
- Constituting, exhibiting, advocating or pertaining to racism.
- 2007 April 24, Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez, “George Can't Let Sleeping Mexicans Lie”, in George Lopez, season 6, episode 15:
- I'm pretty sure I'm flunking math because my teacher is racist against Latinos.
- (colloquial, nonstandard) Discriminatory.
- They don't allow Muslims and gays to join the club? That's racist!
relating to racism
Declension of racist