smaak (third-person singular simple present smaaks, present participle smaaking, simple past and past participle smaaked)
- (transitive, South Africa, slang) To like; to be attracted to.
- 2005, Al Lovejoy, Acid Alex
- He said the best thing that ever happened to him there was one time when he managed to fuck a chick he smaaked through the bars one night.
- 2005, David Evans, A Touch of the Sun
- 'I thought he was quite good-looking for a Tottie,' Carol said. 'I smaaked that scar - like a pirate.'