sufuria (plural sufurias)
- (Kenya) A cooking pot.
- 1972, Miriam Khamadi Were, The High School Gent, page 17:
- The prefects, including the choir boy, had a separate table. Their food was even cooked separately, in a small sufuria […]
- 1987, Priscilla Were, The Kenyan We Want: An Approach to Social Education and Ethics:
- Where there is no discipline, children do not perform well in their national examinations, for discipline is the mother of learning. Without it, imparting academic knowledge is like carefully boiling milk in a dirty, greasy sufuria.
- 2000, Kiraitu Murungi, In the mud of politics, page 5:
- A few days to uhuru, the local sufuria repairman, Bangarasio, was repairing my mother's sufurias.