- (informal) Technology.
- I can't understand all this new tech.
- 2012, Nancy Lyons, Meghan Wilker, Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process
- Remember, something that seems straightforward to you can be very scary to people who don't have enough info or tech knowledge to provide a context or meaning on their own.
- Denotes technology businesses or the technology industry, especially in the field of computing and the Internet.
- Tech giants such as Google and Facebook have too much power.
- Tech stocks are down on NASDAQ.
- Tech workers can earn big money.
- (informal) Technician.
- He works as a lab tech.
- 2014, Jeff Jacobson, Growth (page 23)
- A man dressed as a lab tech, his blue scrubs startlingly pale against the vivid red and black chaos, moved into sight from behind the SUV. He carried an assault rifle.
- (informal) Technique.
- (informal, used in titles) Technical college.
- Greenville Technical College is informally known as Greenville Tech.
- (video games) To perform a technical (a special move in fighting games that cancels out an opposing attack).
|Nominative||techN, teg||techN, teg||tigeL, taigeH|
|Vocative||techN, teg||techN, teg||tigeL, taigeH|
|Accusative||techN, teg||techN, teg||tigeL, taigeH|
|Genitive||tigeL, taigeH||tige, taigeH||tigeN, taigeH|
|Initial mutations of a following adjective:
|Old Irish mutation|
pronounced with /d(ʲ)-/
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.