- a barrel (round vessel made from staves bound with a hoop)
- Synonym: phuy
- (by extension) the hip area of an outerwear bottom (pants, shorts, a skirt, etc.) within which a top is tucked in
- đóng thùng
- to close a barrel; to tuck one's shirt in
- bỏ áo trong/ngoài thùng
- to keep one's shirt tucked/untucked
- (by extension) a cardboard box used to contain a fairly large amount of retail goods, typically beverage cans, milk bottles/packs or instant noodle packs
- Mua 1 thùng tặng 2 gói.
- You'll get two extra packs for every whole box.